Level - Intermediate to advance
Tito Belgrave (Ispyr Arts) will guide you and explain a variety of methods used to construct and polypaint a game ready model in Zbrush within an 8 hour time-frame. The Solider was created for Lucid Wizard gaming's upcoming title Contact 2320.
In this series Tito Belgrave will showcase 8 different alien creatures created for Contact 2320 from Lucid Wizard Gaming. All sculpting and pre-texture polypainting were done within an 8 hr time-frame. In total each model you see took 3 days from sculpt to real-time model. I hope you enjoy and possibly learn something new.
- 3D Blockout
- Various methods of sculpting in Zbrush
- Effective use of masking and panel loops to great complex shapes
- Hard Surface Sculpting techniques
- Polypainting for visualization
- 5 4x time-lasped videos with full commentary on my process
- 1 bonus video explaining my setup within Marmoset 2.08
- Soldier Wallpaper (2560x1440)
Follow me - Online Contacts and portfolios:
Tito A. Belgrave - Full-time Freelance Character Artist